Monday, October 02, 2006

So I went to see my quack and he told me he wasn't a duck. I was like what the fvck.

So i realize that I have been bent up on the cocepts of god and allah. My conclusion to that realization is that it must be because of the whole war thing. Muslims in the east and Christians in the west...YAAAAA we got ourselves a war! Fvck me, I am totally freaking sick of this religious fundamentalist corporate sponsored consumer phenomenon we call every day life. The question isn't how do we stop the war, but how do we keep the war going without the public getting pissed off and overthrowing the government. That's like human histories ultimate story. People spend their whole lives organizing, manipulating, and trying to figure out a way to keep everyone happy in this bubble of a reality. Empires are born and people jump on the bandwagon and feed it until the masses get confused and go insane. Once insanity strikes and all attempts to keep societies contemporary structure in tact fails, a new madman is born. This madman somehow manages to find himself struggling to find his place in society. It drives him insane to observe that the whole world is continuously marching in patterns he does not understand. He notices that he is surrounded by massive waves of ignorance, he could easily speak the slightest bit of divine truth to this massive wave to get a desired reaction. Yet he still does not knowingly do so because of the awareness of the truth, which is consequences of ones actions. He knows the power of the individual mind but he continues to not use it because he has a tender compassion for the world that he lives on. He does not want to bear witness to masses of human beings dying all around him, and he is terrified of the idea of mother nature being tortured and destroyed any further. The artist at heart struggles for the hope that their is a better way to end this sad story in the making. He knows that the war is just a calculated misunderstanding of cultures but no one will listen. He observes that consciousness itself only exists in the minds of the free individuals, the ones that don't hear or see, the ones that percieve. This madman is built on the explosive power that mass ignorance causes, the ability to say one word and recieve a wave of poweful energy. This wave of energy generates a portal, and this portal is a vision of the future. Looking into the future he sees something that terrifies him even more, he sees darkness, nothingness, an unwritten history. The present in which he exists is so lost in ignorance that it has created a machine that in a not so distant future will end all life on the planet. The planet itself will not be able to bear life for eons, the planet will be dead. Nothingness or somethingness is now the question. The madman knows his memory is irrelevent and he knows that he will create the future. No one can stop him because he is not in control, he is the consciousness that controls all reality, he is divine...he is immortal.

The portal closes and he yells at the top of his lungs and tears pour from his eyes. "I AM AN INDIVIDUAL..I AM FREE...AND I NEED NOTHING..I AM INFINITY"

This is the beginning and the end he thinks to himself. Many will die and many will suffer. But as long as I am, the future will be beautiful because I will be there to observe it. I will share my love, compassion, hate, and disgust with all the world. To the conscious ones and the blade of grass that I am now ready to consume. Although many will call me a madman and many will adore me, i continue to be aware that not only am I eating a blade of grass...I am eating myself and myself eats me.

Every moment is unique, every moment is a miracle, to be conscious of that is to be conscious of consciousness, which is to be confused by nothingness and one with infinity.

Wow did I just write that. WHO AM I?

Peace, love, and understanding

Mr. Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment