Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tinkering with reality

Pretending that I am something that I am not is the most troubling thing to me. I would like to be an actor one day but sometimes I think that I will only realize that dream inside my dreams amoung others. I don't know what it is exactly per se, I think I am so deep in the moment that reality becomes a frustrating masterpiece. I want to do so much with life but there are to many rules and regulations for me to abide by. It's not like I truly believe in any of these rules, laws, or regulations anyways. To me it's all just reminence of a past of annoying intellectuals trying to protect themselves without getting their hands dirty. It's funny because I can't really complain about the comfort of my reality. Often times I am so comfortable that it seams completely irrelevent for me to do anything at all, hahahaha welcome to my life. I find everything so meaninglessly meaningful that writing in this blog is just as successful as going to the moon. The society I live in is actually so efficient for the most part that we are lacking the need for workers. I am a true artist I think, by thinking I guess I truly believe.
I was thinking today (like I always do) that the pursuit of truth is in a sense mental suicide. It's like denying the fact that no matter what you do, what you study, what language you communicate and study in, or what you believe in, the true truth seeker never figures anything out. You become so deeply immerced in the question of reality, or the question of existence, or the question of questioning that the questions become infinite. The funny thing is a lot of people including myself (sometimes) want to leave an ultimate mark in the world, an imprint in human consciousness. To be on my death bed and claim that I actually did something for the world. I think many people feel that way a lot of times, like it is really important to benifit society and to be remembered. Ultimately I do think that it is completely pointless to achieve that because even memory and human consciousness doesn't last forever. The pursuit of memory I think is actually physical suicide. It's like we work and work to create and "move forward" and progress towards the future many say. I will admit that I am completely fascinated and amazed with and about many things in the world today but we still are not going anywhere or progressing any further. Now we just have more capabilities of destroying ourselves and the planet. Is this our destiny, our nature...I continue to hope that it is not. Although many say that it is human nature to destroy themselves, I find that funny because humans are making these kinds of statements. I would say that death and destruction is a part of nature and creation because not all humans destroy other humans or themselves. I think the main problem that human beings have constantly run into in the past and the present is physical reality, and objectifying the crap out of it. People have no contact or connection with a higher dimension of reality. This dimension is beyond physical and governs our thoughts and perception. Now you can't even prove its existence because it has no existence that is observable, now that just scares scientists out the door. I think this reality or dimension exists within our own consciousness, and beyond the actual brain. It is where the future comes from.


This is like a scrambled communication. Having no structure behind it and no one to contradict what I think makes this a complete documentation of my thougthts. The funny thing is we could one day design a computer system that can store the whole world wide web of information on a single atom. Or maybe even smaller then an atom. Maybe that is what this is, maybe this is who I am and everything is. As we make discoveries we are complexifying our reality, and we are doing this collectively. Although I am just someone writing in a blog I am still apart of it. Like Einstein said how everything's connected and relative to everything else. WOOOOOOOOO I just blew my mind.

This is how it happens. Do you believe in god, allah......or THe Big bang hmmmmmm. You are that, I am that, this is that.

What a bloody miracle all this is. Man I wish I had some sort of logical framework but I don't.

That's just me. A conscious miracle trying to program this miracle to further this miracle to become a greater miracle.

Stuck in infinity, but do not forget the comprehension or communication of infinity by a human being is impossible because a human being is a mere fraction of it.

Man I am just going to end this informative post of non informity before it gets confusing.

TOOOO LATE! BOO YAA

~~~Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment