Friday, September 29, 2006

Transparent Alchemy

If I only knew what I meant
everything would have more meaning
Sometimes I feel there is no time spent
Stuck inside my self forever dreaming

When I sleep I have no control
Even when I wake it is the same
Conscious illusion so simple
I still fight to survive in this game

There's something inside of me, outside to
It's everywhere and no where
Deep inside of my self I have no clue
They often say life isn't fair

I think it is simply mind abuse
Denial that its human's who control
It's humans who are untrue
We are the ones who deny ourselves the world

So do we destroy the earth today
Or wait until tomorrow
No one cares to think about the way
Our brothers and sisters fill the air with pain and sorrow

Blah
What a shitty sad poem
I think I am to sensitive sometimes
So I leave this memory behind me
I'll read it again one day, hopefully on a brighter day

Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment