Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jingle bells you are under a spell

Free your mind, we are not going extinct
The evil time, is making you all think
Stuck in a book, It speaks in fables
The heavens shook, God is unstable
Dreaming forever, I can't help it's true
Reality aint over, you are absolutely confused
We are run by crooks, see through the lie
Playing chess with rooks, Let's just end time
What day is it, what year too
what ever you think it is, you still don't have a clue
Does this hurt, I hope not
Look at your shirt, My it's getting hot
They know they are loosing, yet they continue
How long is it going to take, we have so much to loose
I want to live, very very long
I don't give up, is there something wrong
Keep on lying to me, I'll watch you loose your teeth
Next time it might be your life, because you started a fight
Keep blaming it on them, but it is all you
Keep trying to pretend, reality has no news
Communication is divided, You think you know the truth
If you really knew, you would probably put your head in a nuse
I don't give a fvck, what you make of this masterpiece
All I am saying is show me real love, And you will be at peace
This isn't no arrogant ramble, this aint no guide for you
This is me twisting the truth
In order to create something new
A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR ME
A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR YOU

Peace, love, and understanding

Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment