Friday, August 04, 2006

What have I noticed in my last moments of eternity?

Life is good.
People worry to much about me.
Not everyone.
I love the one's that just know in their hearts that I can take care of myself.
My parents can be really over protective.
I am worried about them a little. They be stressin......seriously.....I think my dad more then my mom though.
WHAT'S IMPORTANT
I STILLL LOVE THEM......EVEN THOUGH THEY CALLED THE DREADED POLICE ON ME.

I FORGIVE AND FORGET

What can I say.

That's just me,

Samson.

Arch angel from heaven who is stuck saving souls in hell.

I am still in heaven and never leave though.

And yes I know that's totally absurd and bullshit.

But I don't care what you think about me...it could still be true.

All I want is love, that's all I give.

Peace,

Uncle Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment