Saturday, August 12, 2006

I've come to a discovery

So yes I had another hospital experience. It was like a hotel to me this time. I actually had a blast.

The discovery I've come to is that the words I use on this blog and in reality actually scare the crap out of people. I am so good at making up bullshit that people actually think I believe more then half the shit I say.

With this discovery, I have come to one conclusion.

I AM GOING TO BE A REALLY GOOD ACTOR ONE DAY

enough said

Peace, love, and understanding

Perfectly and totally healthy, good, fine, and ALIVE as usual

Samson

P.S. I am chilling at Melissa and Eric's pad for the weekend, I love these guys. They understand me really well. It's good to know that a lot of my friends do understand me.

FVCK YAL THAT DON'T! I still love you though. That's just me. A loving and compassionate, and immensely FORGIVING individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment