Monday, August 21, 2006

A pricelss find

So I read A LOT. I think that is probably why I am so insane. I am always seeing deeper truths in things. I read books, movies, people, and even rocks now. It's like I recieve relevant information from everything and nothing. But anyways I was searching through the internet and I came up with this:

The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge that as a Mason his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all spiritual truth.

I am so many things lol. I think I just may be a Free Mason now to. Who knows. A true one at that. Basically all I am saying is that I read this and it reminded of myself.....BIG TIME!!!!

Peace and love.

Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment