Thursday, June 15, 2006

The test

Do you have what it takes to believe in nothing
To know yourself to the point of no return
Realize that truth has no logical something
Your perspective changes when you learn
Testing you to see if you can break the barriers
Soar into infinity with me in the future
Angels and demons are real if you want them to be
Closed minded fucks that cannot see
I laugh out loud to the words that I type
love you all and this planet beyond your comprehension
Trying to take you into a positive vibration
That knows no limits and is another dimension
Dimension of reality
Existence is so meaninglessly true
I love observing your confused little minds
Yes you the corrupt of youth
I guess you can hate me
For the words that I speak
I forgive you over and again
Because my LOVE IS TRUE
wish to show you the truth someday
I've been hiding it from the world
you're not ready to accept what I offer
I am slowly breaking the spell
Going on and on
Warping the future from hell
The more I go along
The more confused and annoyed you get
Living in the positive vibrations of life and death
Knowing it is all inside my head
The head that doesn't even exist at all
The illusion that I am
I will never leave you behind
MY DEAREST OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep the bullshit real. I LOVE IT.

I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU. I am going to pull it out of the hat when you least expect it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MIND FUCK ENIGMA
Sense or nonsense
You say you get it
But I think you are afraid
Afraid to really understand

LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BO BOOO BOOO BOOO
LA LA LA LALA LALALA


Peace, Love, and understanding

Samson

Continuously trying to make the world a better place, whether you want to believe it or not.

Planet earth is fun. I think I am going to go travel across the galaxy for a little while though.

Travelling through time and space is soooooo fun. You should try it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment