Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The puppet and his woman

No strings attatched
No contracts to sign
Making reality
Trying to end time
Creating a beautiful future
Rising into the heavens
Still on planet earth
A human being in a beautiful country
Free at last
Couldn't be any happier
Well maybe if I was with the girl of my dreams
Maybe I'll meet her on the streets
In a studio mixing beats
Im my head
When I'm dead
I won't die until I find you
When I do
I will want to live forever
I hope you do to
You will complete this absurd puzzle
You will end this insanity
The human mind is infinite with creativity
In a bar
In a strip club
Palace in mind
Final Fantasy
The world will judge
I don't csre
nor do you
As long as our love IS TRUE.
NO DEATH
NO BULLSHIT
Truth wrapped in a lie
and NO excuse
I will never forget your beautiful eyes
My love is for you

Later mystical Nakita
Smell you later
Wouldn't want to be ya.

I'm fvcking dumb and bored. I think I am going to get back to work now

Peace out brotherhood of existential thinkers and non believers

Continuing to be myself!

Forever and always

Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment