Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another thing

There are a lot of beautiful girls in this country. But we shouldn't go around trying to fvck everyone we see. In my opinion I think we should save ourselves for just the right one. I can't wait to meet her one day. Who ever she is.

All I know is that I will find her. Probably in toronto one day. Or maybe I already have. Who knows with Samson

He never stops lying.

What a bastard.

Lol I love talking in third person.

You never know who's writing this shit.

MANIC DEPRESSIVE SCHIZO WITH AN EXTREME CASE OF ADD and a hinch of PARANOIA.

That comes with the business world I guess. Who knows.

To many snakes.

Good thing I am a day walking vampire who can fly like superman, and shoot webslingers like spider man. Who knew dreams could actually come true. I did!!!!!!!!

Peace, love and understanding brothers and sisters of Ajax

Chillin in London....ENGLAND,,,,I love the Government.
They fly you around the word when you're a superstar.

For free.

Uncle Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment