Saturday, May 21, 2005

Emotional Baggage

Yeah so I am going through a kind of rough time in my life right now. Thanks to all the people who care about me. All your love and understanding is what keeps my dreams alive. If I didn't have all of you I don't know where I'd be. Maybe under neath a bridge doing heroin. I feel very fortunate to have the life I have and I thank the divine forces of existence with the very depth of my soul for this life. I can't wait until my dreams come true. Until then I will just keep on working on them and being with all of you the ones I LOVE, even if I can't be with you all at the same time I am with you always in spirit....Just think of me and I am there. I am on Lithium now because of the "Chemical Imbalance" of my brain and its making me insane and depressed a little. But i'll be ok. I have lots of love surrounding me in physics and spirits.

Peace monkey floppers.

LOVE YOU ALL.

I HOPE ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete